My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

Monday 11 February 2013

A big day in a small way.

Today I deleted all my remaining iStock images.  I am now no longer a contributor there and it feels very good indeed.

This afternoon the news broke that leading iStock exclusive contributor Sean Locke had been sacked by the company and given a 30 day notice period.  This jaw-dropping new development really shows the apparent levels of desperation and malice in the Getty management - not a company I want to be associated with any more.

Sean's sacking will I am sure, be seen as a pivotal action in iStock's demise and maybe even that of Getty themselves.  It is staggering that they would axe such a lucrative contributor because he dared to question their actions, however properly that may have been done.  This is not Iran or North Korea folks, get a grip of yourselves.

1 comment: